Coconut Collagen Creamer + My Favourite Coffee!
If you follow me on Instagram (or know me personally), you know by now that I do NOT kid around when it comes to my coffee. When I’m making coffee for myself in the morning, it requires a few ingredients that are non-negotiable.
To be perfectly honest, the fact that I’ve developed this heavenly, creamy concoction is actually kind of annoying. Because now, I’m a snob about my coffee. This is the way I like it, and now it’s hard to have it any other way! And frankly, it is just ridiculous to expect to have my coffee like this, with all of these special and wonderful ingredients, outside the comfort of my own home.
I mean, coffee is coffee, so I’ll always take it. But THIS is how I truly enjoy it. It’s so incredibly creamy, has a hint of rich coconut flavour, and contains a bit of that good healthy fat to fuel my brain and keep me full all morning (alongside a proper breakfast, of course). Plus the collagen adds protein and keeps your hair, skin & nails looking FLY!
These ingredients actually aren’t all that hard to find, and once you’ve stocked up, you can drink creamy coffees to you heart’s content. So what are you waiting for?! Give this a try and I promise you won’t regret it!!! Happy Saturday, loves 🙂
- 2 c. strong, hot coffee (I always buy organic beans and brew in my Chemex!)
- 3 tbsp. coconut collagen creamer mix (alternatively, if you don't want to make the mix, just do 1 scoop of collagen, 1 tbsp. coconut milk powder + a pinch of vanilla powder)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- To make your creamer mix, simply mix all ingredients in glass jar and shake to combine.
- To make the coffee, pour your hot coffee into a blender and add in your creamer mix and coconut oil. Blend on high for a minute until creamy. I usually wait a minute after it has blender before pouring into my travel mug, as the heat can cause pressure when you open the lid of the blender!
- Pour and enjoy - it should be frothy and delicious!