Creamy zucchini + soba noodles with peanut sauce
Hello! I meant to post this recipe last week and then…didn’t. Because life! But now I’m getting around to it finally, so here ya go 🙂
These noodles are one of my go-to weeknight dinners. The creamy peanut sauce is absolutely DIVINE with the noodles, and I like to mix soba + zucchini noodles to get that extra veg in. You can use any type of noodles + veg you want here! It comes together super quick and is satisfying as hell.
Don’t forget the fresh herbs + peanuts on top! Enjoy 🙂
- 1 package soba noddles (I like King Soba brand)
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 3 carrots, shredded
- ¼ of a purple cabbage, thinly shredded
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp. tamari
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- pinch of chilli flakes
- water to thin OR coconut milk for a creamier texture
- cilantro + chopped peanuts for topping
- Start by cooking your soba noodles according to the package directions. Drain + rinse them with cold water, then combine with the spiralized zucchini and shredded veggies and set aside.
- To make the peanut sauce, combine the peanut butter, lime juice, tamari, sesame oil, maple, ginger + chilli flakes in a small jar and shake vigorously to combine (you could also do it in a blender).
- Pour all of the sauce onto the noodles and veggies and combine. Top with cilantro and peanuts just before serving, and enjoy!